800 Seacoast Dr • Imperial Beach, CA
SEA180° Coastal Tavern is a full service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Located in Imperial Beach’s Pier South Resort, SEA180° offers American-Coastal inspired cuisine and oceanfront dining.
- Ensure an efficient flow of orders coming from the kitchen
- Read tickets and ensure orders are being prepared with the correct priority
- Check dishes before delivery for accuracy, temperature and presentation
- Assist in the final preparation, assembly or garnish of dishes
- Greet and acknowledge every Guest with a friendly smile
- Deliver food in timely manner while providing friendly and attentive service
- Announce each menu item as you’re serving the Guest
- Respond promptly to Guest requests in a polite and professional fashion
- Promptly communicate with server of any other Guests’ requests
- Support other tasks as needed (ex: clearing dishes, stocking, garnish prep, etc.)
- Maintain clean and orderly service areas and complete side work duties
- Comply with established safety and sanitation standards
- Adhere to company policies and standard procedures
- Able to work in a high energy and fast paced work environment
- Able to perform quality work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Requires a good sense of prioritization and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Able to project a friendly and helpful attitude
- Able to work as part of a Team
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Must be dependable and timely
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Weekends, holidays and evenings required
- High standard of personal appearance and hygiene
- Food Handlers card required
- Aloha POS knowledge an advantage
- Able to lift 30-50 lbs.
- Able to stand, walk, lift, twist and bend for up to 8 hours a day
- Able to climb stairs while carrying 15-30 lbs.
The job description doesn't imply an employment contract, nor is it intended to include a comprehensive listing of daily activities, duties or responsibilities required of the Employee for this job. Other tasks may be assigned based on business needs and the department supervisor's request.