144 Pine Ave • Long Beach, CA
BO-beau kitchen + roof tap is a full service restaurant serving dinner nightly and lunch Saturday and Sunday. Located in downtown Long Beach, BO-beau offers California-French comfort food and an urban-style "Roof Tap" beer garden.
- Clean and stock line to ensure an efficient service
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes, controls, portion and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant
- Follow proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes
- Maintain high standard and consistency of food quality and presentation
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of nutrition, common allergies, dietary restrictions and food terminology
- Handle, store and rotate all food products to maintain freshness
- Prepare prep lists
- Track and report food waste
- Stock inventory
- Knife skills and ability to operate kitchen equipment required
- Maintain clean and orderly service areas and complete side work duties
- Comply with established safety and sanitation standards
- Adhere to company policies and standard procedures
- Able to work in a high energy and fast paced work environment
- Able to perform quality work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Requires a good sense of prioritization and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Able to project a friendly and helpful attitude
- Able to work as part of a Team
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Must be dependable and timely
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Weekends, holidays and evenings required
- High standard of personal appearance and hygiene
- Possess a clear understanding of weights and measures
- Possess knowledge of safe food-handling, sanitary kitchen conditions and proper hand washing techniques
- Food Handlers card required
- Able to lift 15-30 lbs.
- Able to lift 30-50 lbs.
- Able to stand, walk, lift, twist and bend for up to 8 hours a day
- Able to climb stairs while carrying 15-30 lbs.
The job description doesn't imply an employment contract, nor is it intended to include a comprehensive listing of daily activities, duties or responsibilities required of the Employee for this job. Other tasks may be assigned based on business needs and the department supervisor's request.