880 Harbor Island Dr • San Diego, CA
Coasterra is a full service restaurant serving lunch and dinner daily from 11:30am-9pm. Located on Harbor Island, Coasterra is San Diego’s premiere bayfront dining destination offering innovative Modern Mexican Cuisine and over 70 agave spirits.
- Responsible for setting and resetting dining tables
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of the dining room before, during and after service
- Keep service stations stocked and prepared to ensure an efficient service
- Deliver water and bread in a timely manner
- Respond promptly to Guest requests in a polite and professional fashion
- Promptly communicate with server of any other Guests’ requests
- Remove dishes, glassware and silverware from tables after each course
- Carry dirty dishes from service station to dish room and return with clean stock
- Polish silverware
- Empty trash cans
- Maintain clean and orderly service areas and complete side work duties
- Comply with established safety and sanitation standards
- Adhere to company policies and standard procedures
- Able to work in a high energy and fast paced work environment
- Able to perform quality work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Requires a good sense of prioritization and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Able to project a friendly and helpful attitude
- Able to work as part of a Team
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Must be dependable and timely
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Weekends, holidays and evenings required
- High standard of personal appearance and hygiene
- Able to lift 15-30 lbs.
- Able to lift 30-50 lbs.
- Able to stand, walk, lift, twist and bend for up to 8 hours a day
- Able to climb stairs while carrying 15-30 lbs.
The job description doesn't imply an employment contract, nor is it intended to include a comprehensive listing of daily activities, duties or responsibilities required of the Employee for this job. Other tasks may be assigned based on business needs and the department supervisor's request.