8622 Lake Murray Blvd
Pioneer BBQ is a full service restaurant serving lunch and dinner daily. Located in the San Carlos neighborhood, this family-friendly Americana eatery offers Texas style BBQ and delicious burgers along with tasty craft cocktails and 14 beers on tap. Pioneer’s fun and casual atmosphere features 17 flat screens and two foosball tables.
- Clean and stock dish area to ensure an efficient service
- Primary duties include rinsing, cleaning and sanitizing of all flatware, plates, glassware, pots, pans and storage containers
- Set up station including dishwasher and three compartment sinks and maintain their cleanliness throughout shift
- Safely use chemical cleaning products
- Sweep and mop dish room and kitchen floors
- Take out trash, recycling and cardboard boxes throughout shift
- Maintain clean and orderly service areas and complete side work duties
- Comply with established safety and sanitation standards
- Adhere to company policies and standard procedures
- Able to work in a high energy and fast paced work environment
- Able to perform quality work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Requires a good sense of prioritization and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Able to project a friendly and helpful attitude
- Able to work as part of a Team
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Must be dependable and timely
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Weekends, holidays and evenings required
- High standard of personal appearance and hygiene
- Possess knowledge of safe food-handling, sanitary kitchen conditions and proper hand washing techniques
- Food Handlers card required
- Able to lift 30-50 lbs.
- Able to stand, walk, lift, twist and bend for up to 8 hours a day
- Able to climb stairs while carrying 15-30 lbs.
- Entry Level - little to no experience
The job description doesn't imply an employment contract, nor is it intended to include a comprehensive listing of daily activities, duties or responsibilities required of the Employee for this job. Other tasks may be assigned based on business needs and the department supervisor's request.