333 N. Pacific • Oceanside, CA
333 Pacific is a full service restaurant serving dinner nightly and lunch Friday-Sunday. Located across from the Oceanside Pier, 333 offers worldly and innovative steak and seafood selections, an impressive vodka assortment and premiere oceanfront dining.
- Clean and stock dish area to ensure an efficient service
- Primary duties include rinsing, cleaning and sanitizing of all flatware, plates, glassware, pots, pans and storage containers
- Set up station including dishwasher and three compartment sinks and maintain their cleanliness throughout shift
- Safely use chemical cleaning products
- Sweep and mop dish room and kitchen floors
- Take out trash, recycling and cardboard boxes throughout shift
- Maintain clean and orderly service areas and complete side work duties
- Comply with established safety and sanitation standards
- Adhere to company policies and standard procedures
- Able to work in a high energy and fast paced work environment
- Able to perform quality work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Requires a good sense of prioritization and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Weekends, holidays and evenings required
- Food Handlers card required
- Able to lift 30-50 lbs.
- Able to stand, walk, lift, twist and bend for up to 8 hours a day
- AM/PM Shift
- Entry Level - little to no experience
The job description doesn't imply an employment contract, nor is it intended to include a comprehensive listing of daily activities, duties or responsibilities required of the Employee for this job. Other tasks may be assigned based on business needs and the department supervisor's request.