Which organizations qualify?
Any non-profit organization can take part in the Corvette Diner FUNdraiser Program including · Soccer Clubs · Church/Synagogue Groups · Parent Teacher Organizations · School Bands · Girl Scouts · Boy Scouts · Charity Walks · Preschools · Cheerleading Squads · Camps · Student Councils · Little League Teams · High School Sports Teams · Grad Night · Booster Clubs · Sororities/Fraternities · Swim Teams
How does it work?
15% of all food and beverage sales (tax, alcohol sales and gratuity not included) brought in by your organization will be donated directly to your organization! Sorry, Dine & Play Packages, Gamers Combos, and Gamers Garage Cards are not included.
When can you hold your event?
FUNdraiser can be held on most non-holiday Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursdays between 11:30am-9pm. Be sure to give your group plenty of time to promote your Corvette Diner FUNdraiser.
Follow These Simple Steps:
Please note that a FUNdraiser is only considered “scheduled” after you receive confirmation from our management team.
- Decide on your potential fundraising dates for a Monday through Thursday (non-holiday week) between the hours of 11:30am and 8:30pm. We offer 3 starting times: 11:30am, 2:30pm, and 5:30pm each day with a three hour time frame for your fundraiser to take place.
- Submit the FUNdraiser request form below by clicking sign up. Request Forms must be submitted with at least 30 days notice.
- Once your FUNdraiser has been approved by our management team, we will email your organization a custom flyer for you to complete and print out.
- Hand out flyers to as many people as possible before your scheduled night. Flyers are required with each order to receive credit for the FUNdraiser. Flyers may not be distributed in or outside of Corvette Diner before or during your event. Thank you for understanding.
- Come relax and enjoy your evening at the Corvette Diner!
- Your organization will earn 15% (tax, alcohol sales and gratuity not included) from each food and beverage sale when a flyer is submitted (Dine & Play Packages, Gamers Combos, and Gamers Garage Cards are not included). You will then receive your FUNdraiser check within 4-6 weeks after your event.
Successful FUNdraising Tips:
- Complete your organization’s FUNdraiser flyer by clicking “create flyer” below weeks in advance of your event.
- Insert a FUNdraiser flyer in a weekly newsletter.
- Announce the event and attach a downloadable FUNdraiser Flyer on your Organization’s website.
- Consider having hosts at The Corvette Diner to welcome your supporters.
- Attach a flyer in an e-mail to your office, family and friends.
- Contact the local newspaper. They are always looking for information on charitable events.
- Pass out flyers during large gatherings/group meetings/events.
- Announce your FUNdraiser over your company’s P.A. System reminding people to pick up their flyer.
- Promote your night on a marquee or bulletin boards.
- Pick up FUNdraiser posters at The Corvette Diner and post them in your community.
Thank you for choosing The Corvette Diner to help raise money for your organization!
Together, let’s make it a success!